More GURPS Crossovers I'd Rather Not See

1 view

Mike Sullivan

Apr 27, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/27/95
GURPS Ultra-Tech Bestiary: Wild, man-eating computers!

GURPS Prisoner Uplift: I am not a number, I am an Ape!

GURPS Vampire Aliens: Klaatu Carotid Nicked You

Peace, -Moriah (mor...@io.com)

Slaede Wilson

May 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/19/95
Mike Sullivan (mor...@io.com) wrote:
> GURPS Vampire Aliens: Klaatu Carotid Nicked You

They made this into a movie. It's called "Lifeforce".

Slaede.
sl...@io.com

Ken Walton

Jun 15, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/15/95
In article <hefferma....@pegasus.montclair.edu>
heff...@pegasus.montclair.edu "Dennis F. Hefferman" writes:

> In <3pht0e$5...@anaxagoras.io.com> sl...@io.com (Slaede Wilson) writes:
>
> |Mike Sullivan (mor...@io.com) wrote:
> |> GURPS Vampire Aliens: Klaatu Carotid Nicked You
>
> | They made this into a movie. It's called "Lifeforce".
>

> ...which was based on a book called _The Space Vampires_, author
> (mercifully) forgotten.

Colin Wilson. (I have no mercy.)

--
----