GURPS Mailing List

Sue and Sean

Sep 22, 1994, 10:28:27 AM9/22/94
Announcing ...

---===<<<{{{ THE RETURN OF THE SON OF }}}>>>===---

---===<<<{{{ THE GURPS MAILING LIST }}}>>>===---

GURPSnet-L is a forum for any and all discussion of the Generic
Universal Role-Playing System (GURPS), published by Steve Jackson
Games. It is an open, unmoderated mailing list, managed by Sean
Barrett <sa...@netcom.com>, using the Majordomo list server on Netcom.

ignored. The body of the message should consist of the single line

subscribe GURPSnet-L <your-email-address>

Note that you must specify your *email address*, not your name.
Majordomo is not Listserv.

For more information, you can send "help" or "info" messages to
Majordomo, or contact sa...@netcom.com.

While Sean Barrett has written some material for GURPS, neither he nor
his mailing list have any official connection with Steve Jackson
Games. "Advanced Dungeons and Dragons" and "AD&D" are registered
trademarks, "TSR" and "Nazi" are unregistered trademarks of TSR,
Inc. ... none of which should ever be mentioned here.

Fnord.
--
Susan and Sean (order optional) I waste hundreds, if not thousands of
S & S Enterprises dollars every time I post to News.

--
More than likely, at least one Trademark/copyright was used without permission
in the above posting. Get a life. If I intended to dilute a trademark I'd