GURPS Mecha!

1 view

Cedric

May 4, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/4/95
In my opinion, if you decide to use the rules in Robots, then you should
not include any part of them in GURPS Mecha. You should instead add all
the custom rules that are needed to recreate the mecha style of combat.
Please, DON'T make the same mistake you did in Supers, where to satisfy
the idea of the writer you completely missed the point of the genre (How
about a new GURPS Supers, uh...?).
In any case I will buy both books, but I would prefer not to see any
reprinted material. Thanks for asking.

Andrea Minini

Gareth L Owen

May 10, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/10/95
In article <ludator....@pentagon.io.com>,
ludator <lud...@pentagon.io.com> wrote:

>BTW, I've been working on a new GURPS Supers text file in my spare time
>with a couple of friends; it's obviously not official (and given current
>gamer attitudes, never will be), but if there's interest here I'll post
>it when it's finished (it's about 80% done right now...)

I'd be interested in seeing this, as it'll save me doing the same
thing.

Cheers

GLO

--
Gareth L Owen |\_/| Christian, roleplayer, karate man, shadowrunner
g...@io.com (o o) Itinerant mountaineer and cynical idealist