Two more old Roleplayer articles on the web

1 view

Steffan O'Sullivan

Dec 2, 1995, 3:00:00 AM12/2/95
I just noticed two more of my old Roleplayer articles have recently
been put on the web: Acrobatic Maneuvers and Accent (Language)
rules.

They're at:

http://www.io.com/sjgames/gurps/articles/skills/

Should be more coming, too - and not just my articles, but from
other authors. New Webmaster, and he's doing a good job! Check
the above address (minus the word skills/) occasionally.

--
Steffan O'Sullivan s...@io.com Plymouth, NH, USA
------------- http://oz.plymouth.edu/~gaming/ -------------