Connecting iphones/ipods to NXT

Brian Hill

Feb 25, 2013, 1:16:32 PM2/25/13
to inxt-...@googlegroups.com
I had all of my students download this to their phone for 4.99 and now NONE of them can get the app to work with the NXT. What do I do now?!  These parents are going to be angry with me for having them download a program that doesn't work

iNXT Remote

Feb 25, 2013, 1:36:38 PM2/25/13
to iNXT Remote
Hello, Im sorry they are having issues, did you point them to the
instructions: http://code.google.com/p/nxtbluetoothbridge/wiki/SetupWalkthrough
and frequently asked questions http://code.google.com/p/nxtbluetoothbridge/wiki/FAQs?
Is this issues they are having at home, or at school? If it's at the
school, if I can help you get one working, you can hopefully help them
get them all working. If it's at home, I can try and help on a more
individual basis, but there will be likely a lot more factors involved
with their home computers.

As a reminder, iNXT Remote cannot do direct connection from the iPod/
iPhone to the NXT, it requires a computer to run a server to forward
commands and replies from the phone to the device.