Nothing will work

jamie.p...@palmbeachschools.org

May 22, 2013, 1:49:52 PM5/22/13
to inxt-...@googlegroups.com
I have tried on both a mac, and a pc to get this working and have gotten nowhere. Very frustrated. Paid $4.99 for an app that will not work. I am trying to use this in my classroom. I can get the NXT to connect to the computer using the NXTBluetoothBridge, but will not connect to the server or see the server. It goes on the Discovered Forwarders and just stays on searching. I have tried on manual. Put my ip address and port number as 8884 hit connect, put in LEGOCLIENT and the password, and get an error host not reachable. Now what. Can I get a refund. I give up after numerous hours of fooling with this.

The Latest School District News:  Congratulations Seniors! High School Graduations are May 16-29. For times and locations go to http://www.palmbeachschools.org/community/PDFs/Graduation2013.pdf

Disclaimer: Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.

iNXT Remote

May 28, 2013, 3:11:01 PM5/28/13
to iNXT Remote
Hello, are you sure your computer and iOS device are on the same
network and can communicate with each other? Do you have other apps
that connect the two and work (Such as iTunes Remote, or third party
apps like AirSharing)? Even if they are on the same network, networks
like those in schools often have extra layers of complication &
security to them that might prevent communication. I realize IT
department may be difficult to work with, but check with them and see
if they might be blocking such communication.

Im afraid I cannot offer a refund directly, you will have to talk to
Apple about that, and there are tons of articles on how to do that
online.

On May 22, 12:49 pm, jamie.plumad...@palmbeachschools.org wrote:
> I have tried on both a mac, and a pc to get this working and have gotten
> nowhere. Very frustrated. Paid $4.99 for an app that will not work. I am
> trying to use this in my classroom. I can get the NXT to connect to the
> computer using the NXTBluetoothBridge, but will not connect to the server
> or see the server. It goes on the Discovered Forwarders and just stays on
> searching. I have tried on manual. Put my ip address and port number as
> 8884 hit connect, put in LEGOCLIENT and the password, and get an error host
> not reachable. Now what. Can I get a refund. I give up after numerous hours
> of fooling with this.
> --
>
> *The Latest School District News: ** **Congratulations Seniors! High School
> Graduations are May 16-29. For times and locations go tohttp://www.
> palmbeachschools.org/community/PDFs/Graduation2013.pdf *
> *
> *
>
> *Disclaimer: *Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If
> you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public
> records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead,
> contact this office by phone or in writing.
>
> *
> *
>
> *
> *

iNXT Remote

May 28, 2013, 3:11:41 PM5/28/13
to iNXT Remote
Additionally, you did make sure you did hit "start server" on
NXTBluetoothBridge correct?