iNXT not seeing forwarder

jareay

Apr 25, 2013, 9:46:51 PM4/25/13
to inxt-...@googlegroups.com
We have some students that are trying to use the iNXT Remote utilizing the Monobrick Tunnel to control their NXT. The Monobrick tunnel sees the remote client but the remote is stuck "searching for the forwarders", Monobrick is being used on a Window 7 machine. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Monobrick Tunnel Log
Connecting to NXT Brick using com4
Connected to NXT
Maximum number of connections 10
Press Q to quit
Press C to connect to client
Press T to throw off all clients
Listening  for clients at:
Connection attempt from 192.168.1.132
Client created
Clients connected 1
Client 1: Connect from 192.168.1.132

iNXT Remote

Apr 25, 2013, 9:54:56 PM4/25/13
to iNXT Remote
I don't have any experience with the Monobrick tunnel yet. Just to
confirm, you are talking about using iNXT Remote on your ios device to
talk to Monobrick Tunnel on Win7 which will send commands to the NXT.
Likely its not broadcasting on bonjour for iNXT Remote to pick up, and
you will need to do a manual connection. However, I am not sure if
iNXT Remote is compatible with monobrick tunnel at all, and I haven't
tried it or talked to Anders about it. I can look at the mac version
of the tunnel this weekend if doing a manual connection doesn't work,
but I have no Windows 7 boxes to test on as a warning, so my
experience might not translate directly.