Property management company

Carlos Guzman

Nov 27, 2023, 2:49:03 PM11/27/23
to Investor Underground
Hi all,
Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving break. Does anyone know a property management company that handles properties (single family residential) with a pool?

Thanks
Carlos

Dusty Kohn

Nov 27, 2023, 2:57:02 PM11/27/23
to Carlos Guzman, Investor Underground
Hi Carlos,

Polarity Property Management can help.

www.PolarityTx.com

Dustin Kohn
Broker,
Good Vibes Realty

512-277-5455  |  www.GoodVibesRei.com

--

---

Dan Castro

Nov 27, 2023, 4:28:10 PM11/27/23
to Carlos Guzman, Investor Underground
Hey Carlos,
Austin Options Property Mgt can do this.
We manage approx 300 properties
We have a full time staff.
We have complete transparency when it comes to hiring cleaners and contractors.
We have no markup.
We are owned by a full time practicing attorney.  So there is no legal situation we can't handle.

Please call Rachel Tandet at 512.250.9882.

Take care,
Dan Castro