Hang With The Pros! - Nov 2nd

Dan Castro

Oct 16, 2023, 6:20:09 PM10/16/23
to Investor Underground
Who will you meet that will change your life forever!

Come hang with TONS of seasoned Real Estate Investors/Developers and ask all your most basic (or complex) questions.

If we don't know the answer, we'll make up something that sounds good!

We have the best BS in town!

Come share your latest successes (or problems).

Meet fellow investors who are in the same boat you are.

Meet private lenders, cash-rich investors, and possibly your next business partner.

INVESTOR UNDERGROUND is the place where the Best Of The Best hangout.

DATE: Nov 2nd (Thursday)
TIME: 6:30pm
LOCATION: Casa Chapala (Burnet & 183)

No guest speakers.

No agenda.

Pick our brains!

Get us drunk and take advantage of us!

We know how to find below market/off-market real estate!

Including below market multifamily deals!

We know how to find the highest cash-flowing Short-Term Rental (airbnb) units in the country! (and how to buy them with only 10% down)

We can solve any property management problem you have!

We know 26 different ways to structure a real estate deal when you have little or no money (and how to write the contracts)!

We know how to make banks take less than what is owed on the property!

We know how to search probate records to find dead people who owned property.

We know how to find missing heirs.

We know private money lenders with millions of dollars to lend at low interest rates.

YOUR HOSTS:
DAN CASTRO: Founder of INVESTOR UNDERGROUND, 27 year real estate attorney, veteran real estate investor, and Short Term Rental Expert.
Dan owns a law firm, a property management company, and a real estate brokerage. Dan excels at solving real estate and financial problems.
He is the award-winning author of HIDDEN SOLUTIONS ALL AROUND YOU: Why Some People Can See Them and Some Can't.

ALAN GRIMSLEY aka ROOSTER VANCE:  Infamous Land Flipper you've heard so much about!

Bring a friend!
See you there!

Dan Castro
CEO, Investor Underground

--
Castro & Baker, LLP
6101 West Courtyard

Dan Castro

Oct 18, 2023, 4:33:36 PM10/18/23
to Investor Underground

Dan Castro

Oct 23, 2023, 5:46:15 PM10/23/23
to Investor Underground, kimmac...@gmail.com

Dan Castro

Oct 27, 2023, 3:54:16 PM10/27/23
to Investor Underground

Dan Castro

Nov 1, 2023, 6:10:01 PM11/1/23
to Investor Underground

Dan Castro

Nov 2, 2023, 11:52:55 AM11/2/23
to Investor Underground
Who will be there?
A 27 year real estate attorney
Real estate developers
Long term rental investors
Short term rental investors
Multifamily investors
Land Flippers
House Flippers
Wholesalers
People with tons of liquid cash to lend or invest