Need windows for a flip

L.C. Nino

May 7, 2024, 7:11:44 PMMay 7
to InvestorUndergroundAustin
Hello fellow investors, where do you recommend I buy decent windows at a reasonable price for a remodel job?

Thank you 😊

.
View my contact details here: https://blinq.me/8scwnHxS5RtO
Email Signature Banner
GreenThink before you print

Douglas Watts

May 7, 2024, 8:04:28 PMMay 7
to InvestorUndergroundAustin, L.C. Nino
Texan Windows in Buda.
Lead time is quick too!

Doug Watts Jr.
512.578.9729

I buy houses in any condition.  We can close quickly and we pay all closing costs.  Go to my website at YourAustinHomeBuyer.com.

--

---

Tim Gahagan

May 7, 2024, 8:56:33 PMMay 7
to Douglas Watts, InvestorUndergroundAustin, L.C. Nino
Ringer windows in Taylor has many options available for pickup. They have a size and price sheet on their site.
Color option are minimal.

HomeWay

May 8, 2024, 10:29:07 AMMay 8
to Douglas Watts, InvestorUndergroundAustin, L.C. Nino
Ringer Windows in Taylor, TX is good too.

Kind Regards,
DeMarcus & Wiley
Managing partners
Mobile 512-293-9141
Mobile. 512-402-2292
Email. webuyhomes...@gmail.com
Web.
www.sellwithhomeway.com
5900 Balcones Dr, Ste 100 Austin, TX 78731