Need Gas Line Inspection City of Austin

Randy Gool

Dec 5, 2023, 9:04:54 AM12/5/23
to Investor Underground, Randy Gool
Bought a property that has not had natural gas service since 2017. Texas Gas requires an inspection of the line. . I am new to this process but it sounds like I need a plumber who can pull the permit with COA and do the pressure test??? Please send me contact info on people you have used. The property is in NW Austin near US183/Spicewood Springs Rd Area.

Thanks in advance for your referrals! Randy Gool

Texas law requires all real estate licensees to provide the Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services and the Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice to prospective buyers, tenants, sellers, and landlords.  Please take a minute to review the disclosure, and call me if you have any questions.

Best Regards!
Randy Gool
Texas Real Estate Broker
NRDS ID# 785014122