It's THIS SATURDAY! "When What You're Doing Is No Longer Working" - Sept 16-17

Dan Castro

Sep 12, 2023, 4:23:06 PM9/12/23
to Investor Underground
The market has shifted.
What you used to do is no longer working.
But all it takes is one new strategy to turn things around.

What will you learn that could change your life forever?
Who will you meet that could make all the difference?

DATES:  Sept 16-17

This is a  comprehensive Boot Camp taught by a 27 year real estate attorney who lives in Austin and invests in Austin.

Details below  . . .

See you soon!
Dan Castro

This Boot Camp will teach you everything from the basics to advanced strategies you've never heard of, including:
· How to buy real estate at below market prices (yes, even in today’s market).  We just bought 3 lakefront properties for 60 cents on the dollar!
· How to flip land.
· How to fix and flip a house
· How to create a massive portfolio of rent houses without talking to a single bank.
· How to find people who need to sell their house fast.
· The best skip tracing systems to use to find cell phone numbers and emails
· We will teach you exactly how all the professional wholesalers find their hot leads.
· 26 ways to structure deals that you never thought possible. Don't walk away from a deal just because it looks too complicated. Use this checklist to see if there is another way to structure the deal!
· The 17 hidden sources of money all around you.
· How to evaluate a deal to see whether it's worth doing to begin with.
· How to estimate the cost of rehab
· The magic formula that tells you how much to offer on a house.
·   The top 32 mistakes investors make and how to avoid them.
·    Check list of essential documents to collect from distressed sellers.
·   Common terms and concepts you need to understand if you are going to invest in real estate.
·   The basics of buying and selling with wrap notes.
·   How to write a proper contract that will cover your butt.

You will be overwhelmed with information!

Our students say it's like drinking from a fire hose!

TONS OF FACT SPECIFIC CASE STUDIES!

·       How to turn $10,000 into $1million by buying a house within walking distance to the music scene on Sixth Street.  You will learn everything from how this investor found the deal to the strategies he used to land the deal to the EXACT CONTRACT he used to close the deal.

*       The details of how a young couple made approx. $90,000 on three flip houses after taking the INVESTOR UNDERGROUND boot camp.

·       The details of how one of our investors made $77,000 in two weeks using none of his own money and with no rehab costs.  We’ll show you step by step what he did.

·       The details of why someone literally gave one of our investors a 2
year old $400,000 house in Riverplace, plus $20,000 cash.  More
importantly, how we structured this deal legally and ethically.

·       The details of how one of our investors traded $20,000 for $45,000 in equity and a move-in ready house in Hutto, Texas.

·       The details of how one of our investors traded $40,000 for $113,000 in equity (plus a baby grand piano!) and a house in Lakeway, Texas.

·       We will show you how a Single Mom of three teenage boys bought three rent houses using none of her money within 12 months after the Boot Camp.

·       The details of how one of our students increased his net worth by $125,000 in 60 days.  (this one just happened in July of this year)

·       The details of how one of our most skeptical students said, “This stuff doesn’t work” made $38,000 in exchange for only 4 hours of work by following just one simple strategy.

BONUS:  You get the coveted CONTRACTS BIBLE you've heard so much about. It has every contract and every form you will ever need as a real estate investor (already filled out by a 27 year real estate attorney). The Joint Venture Agreement alone sells for $2,500 when real estate attorney Dan Castro prepares it from scratch.

The CONTRACTS BIBLE contains all the templates for the creative contracts you will ever need as an investor, including:
·       Assumption Contract (where you take over the seller’s note payments)
·       Wrap Note Contract
·       Hard Money Loan Contract
·       Joint Venture Contract
·       Hybrid Assumption and Wrap Note Contract
·       The magic language to write in every contract that will protect you from nasty lawsuits.
·       List of questions to ask the seller when you’re sitting in their kitchen
·       Which contract to use when you are 48 hours from  foreclosure
·       Assignment of Contract (for wholesaling a contract)
·       The truth about lease with option to buy contracts (finally!)
·       Power of Attorney template for complex real estate transactions
·       How to remove an invalid judgment lien
·       How to remove an IRS lien
·       Contracts for flipping RV’s and  Mobile Homes
·       And all the addenda and exhibits that real estate attorney Dan Castro created from scratch to protect his clients from liability (you will not find these anywhere on the internet).
·       Legal and valid Memorandum of Equitable Interest template that will prevent others from stealing your deal.

NOTE:  Don't be fooled by those who say "There are no more good deals left."   We just closed on three waterfront properties for sixty cents on the dollar! We will disclose the addresses at the Boot Camp.

WHY IS THE INVESTOR UNDERGROUND TRANSFORMATIONAL BOOT CAMP DIFFERENT?

1.    This Boot Camp is taught by a local 27 year veteran real estate attorney (Dan Castro) who is the Founder of Investor Underground.  Many of the case studies we will show you are his own deals.  This is not fluff.  These aren’t just broad brush stroke concepts.  You will learn the actual nut and bolts of each deal.

2.    BONUS:  The Basics of Flipping Land by Rooster Vance.  Many of you have seen his videos on TikTok.  In just six months, he made approx. $200,000 from flipping/wholesaling land.  Rooster is the real deal!
3.  You can make back the cost of the class three times over on your very first deal.

4.  When you walk out, you can start putting deals under contract on Day One. This is not a two day sales pitch to get you to buy a $50,000 coaching program.
5.  We will teach you the difference between generating wealth and generating income (and why it matters).

DATE:  September 16-17
PLACE:  Norris Conference Center (Anderson Lane)
TIME:  9-5 both days

“OK, JUST TAKE MY MONEY!  HOW MUCH DOES IT COST!"

COST:   $1,500
BRING A FRIEND FOR HALF-PRICE:  Spread the word!  Your friend or spouse gets in for half-price!  NOTE:  You must sign up at the same time.

TO SIGN UP: Call 512.250.9882 or
Send me an email that says "SIGN ME UP DAN!" in the subject line.
Email:  danman...@gmail.com

Many thanks to our Sponsor HouseMax Funding and Kaleb Provence (best hard money lender in Texas!)

See you soon!
Dan Castro

Castro & Baker, LLP
6101 West Courtyard