realtors that lease furnished properties

Randy Smith

Nov 27, 2023, 12:48:16 PM11/27/23
to Investor Underground, Jennifer Smith
We have a very nice STR that is fully furnished in the Wells Branch area that we would rather use for mid term or long term leasing. We are using HRG in Cedar Park as our agent on several of our properties and are good with them, but they don't rent out furnished properties. Referrals?

--

Best regards,
Randy Smith

Randy Smith

Nov 27, 2023, 1:05:03 PM11/27/23
to Investor Underground, Jennifer Smith
Let me restate our goal. We're looking for a PROPERTY MANAGER  who will take care of all aspects of the rental. Since we have remodeled and furnished this property, we'd prefer to use it as a mid term rental to increase the R.O.I. Sorry for the confusion of the first email.  Thanks!!