mortgage needed on C5 property

1 view

Atty. B. Bernard

Apr 30, 2024, 3:41:03 PMApr 30
to InvestorUndergroundAustin
Details

1. borrower has an 800 credit score
2. sales price $60,000 with a structure in 78724 zip code
3. property in C5 condition
4. tax assessed value $235,000 with land value at $75,000
5. borrower seeks a conventional loan
6. Not interested in a hard money loan

Please respond if you know of a lender than can assist.
hank you
Brian Bernard

Your attention to this matter is greatly appreciated. Please let us know how we may further assist you.

Best regards,

Brian Bernard

Attorney at Law

IMPORTANT: Please be advised that this email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential attorney-client communication or may otherwise be privileged or confidential. They are intended solely for the individual or the entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, or retransmit this communication but destroy it immediately. Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. We do not waive attorney-client or work product privilege by the transmission of this message.

Bernard & Associates

1203 Baylor, Austin, Texas 78703

Tel: 512-478-5291 Fax: 512-478-9827

Attorney Brian Bernard, STB. 24001728