Hang With The Pros! Jan 30th @Casa Chapala

Dan Castro

Jan 13, 2024, 1:52:21 PMJan 13
to Investor Underground
Investor Underground is the place where the BEST of the BEST hang out!
Come hang with TONS of seasoned Real Estate Investors/Developers and ask all your most basic (or complex) questions.
If we don't know the answer, we'll make up something that sounds good!
We have the best BS in town!
Come share your latest successes (or problems).
Meet fellow investors who are in the same boat you are.
Meet private lenders, cash-rich investors, and possibly your next business partner.
DATE: January 30th (TUESDAY)
TIME: 6:30pm
LOCATION: Casa Chapala (Burnet & 183)
No guest speakers.
No agenda.
Pick our brains!
Get us drunk and take advantage of us!
We know how to find below market/off-market real estate!
Including below market multifamily deals!
We know how to find the highest cash-flowing Short-Term Rental (airbnb) units in the country! (and how to buy them with only 10% down)
We can solve any property management problem you have!
We know 26 different ways to structure a real estate deal when you have little or no money (and how to write the contracts)!
We know how to make banks take less than what is owed on the property!
We know how to search probate records to find dead people who owned property.
We know how to find missing heirs.
We know private money lenders with millions of dollars to lend at low interest rates.
YOUR HOSTS:
MARK BALDWIN: Real Estate Attorney specializing in title issues. Mark has worked for large title companies for most of his career. He has acted as Claims Counsel, Regional Underwriting Counsel and Division President. Mark currently serves as Vice President and Underwriting Counsel for a Regional Underwriter.
Mark has also handled many other types of real estate issues, including foreclosures, probates, and curative real estate work.
Mark is excited to be a part of Investor Underground and looks forward to forging personal and professional relations with its members. He is always available to assist and looks forward to doing business with each of you.
ALAN GRIMSLEY aka ROOSTER VANCE: Infamous Land Flipper you've heard so much about! Rooster offers coaching and mentoring for people who want to get into the business of flipping land. Recently, he gave away five acres of ranch land to a single mother of three as a Christmas present. Why? Because he is THAT kind of guy, and because he can afford to. Trust me, this is a guy you want to get to know.
DAN CASTRO: Founder of INVESTOR UNDERGROUND, 27 year real estate attorney, veteran real estate investor, coach, mentor, and Short Term Rental Expert (airbnb/vrbo).
Every year, Dan teaches a COMPREHENSIVE REAL ESTATE BOOT CAMP that teaches you all the basics from finding off-market/below-market real estate to wholesaling, to capturing the seller's equity for pennies on the dollar, to flipping houses, and how to find cheap money to fund your deals.
Dan owns a law firm, a property management company, and a real estate brokerage. Dan excels at solving real estate and financial problems.
He is the award-winning author of HIDDEN SOLUTIONS ALL AROUND YOU: Why Some People Can See Them and Some Can't.
Bring a friend!
See you there!
Dan Castro
CEO, Investor Underground

--
Castro & Baker, LLP
6101 West Courtyard

Dan Castro

Jan 16, 2024, 4:11:46 PMJan 16
to Investor Underground

Dan Castro

Jan 18, 2024, 6:02:40 PMJan 18
to Investor Underground

Dan Castro

Jan 23, 2024, 6:13:04 PMJan 23
to Investor Underground
Bring bidness cards!
Meet people who could change your life!

Dan Castro

Jan 24, 2024, 6:35:27 PMJan 24
to Investor Underground

Paula Soileau

Jan 25, 2024, 1:41:35 PMJan 25
to Dan Castro, Investor Underground
Anyone have rentals available in San Marcos, or recommendations to explore?  Young man moving from Louisiana- first job at Tx State Aquafer Research Center in search of rentals.

Thanks for any info or suggestions.

Paula Soileau

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "InvestorUndergroundAustin" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/investorundergroundaustin/CA%2BB80%3DxBNa2g3%3Dmg1VTpqLbP71E9SfHS5CMbuaBS9Hnx2DqABg%40mail.gmail.com.
--
Sent from Paula’s Gmail Mobile

Dan Castro