Reminder: Webinar Today at 1pm CT!

IISG ICC

Jan 24, 2024, 12:59:24 PMJan 24
to invasive-crayfi...@googlegroups.com
Invasive Crayfish Collaborators,

This is a friendly reminder that our webinar starts at 1pm CT today! Annie Allert from the U.S. Geological Survey will give a seminar titled "What do you mean I need a permit? Lessons Learned- Michigan pond chemical treatments for invasive red swamp crayfish"She will summarize key regulations governing pond treatments for invasive crayfish, discuss the collaborative approach for permitting used in Michigan, and give examples of permitting documents, treatment equipment, and staffing requirements.

Please register and join us if you are interested. Email me at szkl...@illinois.edu if you have any questions or trouble joining the webinar.

See you there!

Best,
Natalia