ICC In-Person Meeting RSVP

IISG ICC

Apr 22, 2024, 4:17:42 PMApr 22
to invasive-crayfi...@googlegroups.com
Invasive Crayfish Collaborators,

We are excited to announce that the ICC will be hosting an in-person meeting at the Great Lakes Aquatic Nuisance Species Panel Meeting in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. The meeting will take place on Tuesday June 25 from 9 to 11 am ET at the Invasive Species Centre (1219 Queen Street, Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6A 2E5, Canada). We will also offer a virtual option for those who are unable to attend in-person and will share the Zoom/Teams link in June.

Given that it has been almost five years since our last in-person meeting, we believe it's essential to provide members with an opportunity to share their work, present any new or upcoming projects, and have an open discussion about regional collaboration. Therefore, we are calling for presenters! We are looking for multiple 10-minute presentations covering topics such as new/ongoing crayfish research, management and outreach updates, current/future interjurisdictional projects, policy changes, and any other important updates and announcements. If you are interested in presenting, we ask that you provide us with a brief abstract (< 300 words) by Friday May 24. If you have any questions about ideas for a presentation, please email szkl...@illinois.edu.

To RSVP to attend the meeting, please complete the Google form below. If you are interested in presenting, there is an option to provide a short abstract at the end of the form.

Click here to complete the form.

Additionally, the ICC is in the process of planning an invasive crayfish workshop at the Upper Midwest Invasive Species Conference in November. We will keep you posted on the status of this workshop.

If you have any questions or need additional information, you can email me at szkl...@illinois.edu. We look forward to seeing you (in-person) soon!

Best,
Natalia