Abstract Submissions Due Tomorrow!

IISG ICC

Jun 6, 2024, 12:57:47 PMJun 6
to invasive-crayfi...@googlegroups.com
Invasive Crayfish Collaborators,

This is a friendly reminder to RSVP and submit your abstracts for the ICC in-person meeting that will take place June 25 from 9 to 11am ET at the Invasive Species Centre in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. We will offer a virtual option for those who are unable to attend in-person and will share the Zoom/Teams link soon.

At the meeting, we will provide members with an opportunity to share their work, present any new or upcoming projects, and have an open discussion about regional collaboration. If you are interested in giving the ICC an update, we ask that you provide us with a brief abstract (< 300 words) by June 7 (tomorrow). Updates should include topics such as:
  • New or ongoing crayfish research
  • Management and outreach updates
  • Current or future interjurisdictional projects
  • Policy changes
  • Any other important announcements
To RSVP, please complete the Google form below. If you are interested in presenting, there is an option to provide a short abstract at the end of the form. Please submit abstracts by tomorrow.

If you have any questions about ideas for a presentation, please email me at szkl...@illinois.edu. We look forward to seeing you in-person (and online) soon!

Best,
Natalia Szklaruk