Five-Year Strategic Plan: Final Review

IISG ICC

May 10, 2024, 2:28:55 PMMay 10
to invasive-crayfi...@googlegroups.com
Invasive Crayfish Collaborators,

We are excited to share with you a near-final version of the ICC five-year strategic plan. After working with the ICC Advisory Committee last month and receiving great input, we now invite you to review the plan (attached) and send any feedback by Friday, May 31st.

The five-year strategic plan was developed based on information gathered from a survey of ICC members, virtual meetings, and ICC Advisory Committee support. We welcome all feedback and would appreciate your thoughts on whether you believe the components of the strategic plan are achievable, impactful, and responsive to your needs as crayfish managers, researchers, hobbyists, consumers/producers, and enthusiasts.

Please review the attached document and send any feedback by close-of-business on Friday, May 31st. You can directly comment on the document itself (ideally using Word's "Track Changes" feature) and return it to Natalia Szklaruk via szkl...@illinois.edu. If you prefer to discuss your feedback over a video call or if you have any questions during your review, we would be happy to arrange an individual Zoom or Teams meeting at your convenience.

We look forward to your feedback!

Best,
Natalia Szklaruk
Five Year Strategic Plan_Final Review.docx