Crayfish Outreach Poster-Pamphlet

IISG ICC

Jun 27, 2024, 9:14:26 PMJun 27
to invasive-crayfi...@googlegroups.com
Invasive Crayfish Collaborators,

Don't miss out on the opportunity to receive the new crayfish outreach poster-pamphlet (pamphlet folds out into a poster), created in collaboration with our expert partners. The pamphlet is packed with facts about crayfish, practical tips for inspecting and reporting suspected invasive crayfish, and detailed illustrations of key anatomical features for four invasive crayfish species. It was written for a general audience, making it perfect for distribution to a wide range of groups, including aquarium retailers, hobbyists, consumers, etc.

The best part?? The posters are completely free and shipped directly to you at no cost! Our partners also offer a printer-friendly electronic version, available in Spanish, Hmong, Mandarin, and a screen reader friendly format.

If you wish to have an electronic copy or have any questions about the pamphlet, please email Will Budnick at wbud...@usgs.gov or Paige Filice at fili...@msu.edu.

Thanks so much for your support!

Best,
Natalia