FW: How Ya Doing

Curt

Nov 10, 2015, 10:47:29 PM11/10/15
to Curt

Curt Welty

http://windwalker1938.wix.com/windwalker

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.” - Albert Einstein

 There I was sitting at the bar staring at my drink when a large,

trouble-making biker steps up next to me, grabs my drink and

gulps it down in one swallow.

"Well, what are you gonna do about it?" he says, menacingly, as I burst into tears.

"Come on, man," the biker says, "I didn't think you'd CRY. I can't stand to see a man crying."

"This is the worst day of my life," I say. "I'm a complete failure. I was late to a meeting and

my boss fired me.   When I went to the parking lot, I found my car had been stolen and I

don't have any insurance. I left my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my wife with another

man... and then my dog bit me.

"So I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all. I buy a drink, I drop a

capsule in and sit here watching the poison dissolve; and then you show up and drink the

whole damn thing!"

But, hell, enough about me.

How are you doing?"

Do you have a slow PC? Try a free scan!