The Lawyer and The Deaf Bookkeeper!

1 view

Curt

Aug 31, 2015, 2:35:33 PM8/31/15
to Curt

Curt Welty

http://windwalker1938.wix.com/windwalker

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.” - Albert Einstein

The Mafia Godfather finds out that his deaf bookkeeper has skimmed $20 million rom him.

The main reason he hired the guy is so that he couldn't testify against him as to what he's

heard.

He wants the money back so he arranges for his Lawyer who knows sign language to help

question the Bookkeeper.  He tells the lawyer to ask the deaf guy where the money is.  The

lawyer signed the question to him and the guy shrugs his shoulders and signs back that he

doesn't know what he's talking about.  The lawyer then relays the answer to the Mafia don

who gets pissed, grabs a gun and sticks it against the bookkeepers head and says ask him again

to the lawyer but tell him that if he lies again I'll blow his head off.

The lawyer signs the threat to the deaf guy who starts shaking and sweating and finally signs back

that the money is inside a brown briefcase which is buried by the large oak tree in his cousin Ken's

garden.

The lawyer shakes his head and says to the Don, "He says you don't have the guts to pull that trigger".

Do you have a slow PC? Try a free scan!

Curt

Sep 7, 2015, 11:51:35 AM9/7/15
to Curt