Fwd: When I was a kid, why was Eisenhower so popular?

Curt Welty

Jan 29, 2019, 9:47:54 AM1/29/19
to Alan Arnette, Alex and Barbara Kendziorski, Anees Ahmad, Ann Martin, Bill Hillrigle, Bill Martin, Bill Vroman, Bill Watson, Bob Edwards, A Allen, Bob Lane, Burt Sluser, Carrie Carey, Cheri Welty, Chuck Kerschner, Clearview Prayer, Craig Welty, Curt Welty, Curt Welty, Denise Mullen, Denny Krumholz, Dick Peden, Don McCumber, Ed Collier, Ed DeHate, Frank Fenby, Frank Simpson, Frank Sterioti, Gary Mort, Gene and Dixie Snyder, Glenn Stracher, Hilary Coats, Howard Percefull, Invasion, Jack Walker, Jan Stracher, Jenni Carey, Jerry Haven, Jim Crews, Kelly Bradley, Laura and Butch Hall, Laurie Edwards, Les Messamer, Liz, Lorenzo R, Lorri Walton, Marc Stefanski, MIke, Robert And Rose Tso, Rod Mehl, Roma Costanza, Ron Vietti, Tony Thompson, Troy, Wylie Ewing, Zach Bearss
I met a nurse at the hospital and as we were talking the subject of the Holocaust came up and she knew nothing about it. I told her about it and she said she'd have to look it up.
She sounded skeptical about it even when I told her I had visited Dachau and saw first hand what was done.
How quickly people forget how we are seeing a repeat beginning under our current president and the GOP in congress who are ignoring it.

"Those Who Do Not Learn History Are Doomed To Repeat It."  George Santayana

I always prefer to believe the best of everybody, it saves so much trouble.
"Rudyard Kipling"

Subject: FW: When I was a kid, why was Eisenhower so popular?

--
Curt Welty

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” - Albert Einstein