FW: - Maybe spelling DOES count?

1 view

Curt

Aug 2, 2015, 10:12:05 PM8/2/15
to Curt

Curt Welty

http://windwalker1938.wix.com/windwalker

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.” - Albert Einstein

One Misspelled Word!!

A guy texts his neighbor: “Bob, I'm sorry. I've been riddled with guilt and I have to confess. I have been helping myself to your wife when you're not around, probably more than you. I know it’s no excuse, but I don't get it at home. I can't live with the guilt any longer. I hope you'll accept my sincerest apology. It won’t happen again.”

The man, feeling cheated and betrayed, grabs his gun, goes into the bedroom and without a word shoots his wife.

Moments later, the guy gets a second text: “I really should use spell check! That should be ‘wifi’... not wife... Sorry.”

Do you have a slow PC? Try a free scan!