Fwd: [spiritualist-connections] Re: The Fox Sisters Headstone Project 2015

Spiritualist Connections

Nov 1, 2015, 6:58:11 PM11/1/15
to intuiti...@googlegroups.com
Anyone who is interested in Mediums and Afterlife communications may be interested in their origins and preserving the history.

Taken from the forwarded message below:

As some of you may know, Spiritualism and Mediumship began in 1848 with the Fox Sisters (who were Canadian by the way from Prince Edward County Upper Canada aka Ontario).  Their memorial stone has become illegible so funds need to be raised to repair it so their names are legible.