Think on These Things

Intuitive Power

Aug 14, 2012, 10:51:21 AM8/14/12
to Intuitive Power
This was forwarded to me and I'm passing it on. I've tried to indicate that the text has been quoted from another source.

Here's something that worth thinking about.  It's a concept that is also held by Modern Spiritualists in America, more specifically the National Spiritualist Association of Churches.  It's intesting IMO how threads of similar concepts run through many spiritual communities.

Elder's Meditation

"The Natural Law is the final and absolute authority governing E Te No Ha, the earth we call our Mother."

--Traditional Circle of Elders

There is no power greater than the Natural Laws. These powers were set up by the Great Spirit in such a way that the human being has no access to it, except by obeying. If we choose not to follow the Natural Laws, our live will be filled with confusion, tension, anxiety and stress. If we poison the Earth, we poison ourselves. If we poison the Water of the Earth, we poison ourselves. As we do to the Earth, we do to ourselves and our children, even the children unborn. May we think about this today and ask ourselves, "Are we holding and acting toward the Mother Earth in a good way?"

Great Spirit, teach me the Natural Laws that govern the Earth.

Intuitive

Mar 2, 2013, 9:25:24 AM3/2/13
to intuiti...@googlegroups.com
More food for thought, a quote from Spirit Guide Silver Birch via medium, channel and Spiritualist Maurice Barbanell......

As long as man ignores natural methods of healing and persists in using animals, who were not placed on earth for that purpose, he will fail to promote health and well-being.

Seems like something to consider in light of how body, mind, spirit all effect healing.