Review copies of Instant IntroJs

Tania Rana

Nov 25, 2013, 6:10:58 AM11/25/13
to int...@googlegroups.com

I have 7 e-copies of Instant IntroJs by Afshin Mehrabani and Ehsan Arasteh available for review.

If interested, just drop me a mail at: taniar[at]packtpub[dot]com or a line in the comments below with following required details:

1. Email address

2. Choice of website for posting your book-review (can be your blog or website, Amazon.com or goodreads.com

http://www.packtpub.com/create-useful-introductions-for-websites-and-applications-with-introjs-library/book

Instant IntroJs is a reference to get started with IntroJs the right away. It teaches the readers how to work with key IntroJs methods and events. The book contains numerous examples of introductions and help pages with detailed explanations. It also shows the readers how to customize the library with their preferred stylesheet or integrate it with other server-side frameworks. The readers can learn to make the preferred changes to IntroJs in order to build customized introduction. They will be provided with information about the latest features of IntroJs that include multi-page introductions, creating introductions using JSON configuration and HTML attributes, methods to change or customize the library, and more. You can read more about the book at: http://www.packtpub.com/create-useful-introductions-for-websites-and-applications-with-introjs-library/book