IntroJs v0.5.0 released

Afshin Mehrabani

Jul 19, 2013, 5:46:06 AM7/19/13
to int...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm pleased to say that we have IntroJs v0.5.0 now. You can check the change log here:
  • Add CSS class option for tooltips (And tooltip buttons also)
  • Add RTL version Ability to add HTML codes in tooltip content
  • Ability to add DOM object and CSS selector in programmatic API (So you can use jQuery selector engine)
  • Add refresh() method to refresh and order layers manually
  • Show tooltip buttons only when introduction steps are more than one
  • Fix onbeforechange event bug and pass correct object in parameters
  • Fix Null element exception in some browsers
  • And add more examples
Download:
Regards,
Afshin

Khashayar Pourdeilami

Jul 19, 2013, 6:10:16 AM7/19/13
to int...@googlegroups.com
Hello Afshin,

I am concerned about the fixed position element bug which existed in the previous releases, Were able to resolve it?