IntroJs v0.4.0

Afshin Mehrabani

May 20, 2013, 10:12:18 AM5/20/13
to int...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I'm proud to introduce you the new version of IntroJs, v0.4.0. In this version we have a lot of new cool changes and also more stability for using in tablet/mobile devices.

Here you can see the change log:
  • Add multi-page introduction example
  • Add programmatic introduction definition
  • Cooler introduction background!
  • Remove IE specific css file and embed IE support to main css file (property fallback)
  • Update introduction position on window resize (Also support tablet/mobile devices rotation)
  • Disable buttons on the first and start of introduction (Skip and Done button)
  • Add onbeforechange callback
  • Add showStepNumbers option to show/hide step numbers
  • Add exitOnEsc and exitOnOverlayClick options
  • Fix bad tooltip position calculating problem
  • Fix a bug when using !important in element css properties
  • Fix a bug in onexit behavior
  • Code refactoring
You can download this version from:

Thank you all,