Elements Not Highlighting on iPad

Richard Cagle

Oct 10, 2013, 11:34:10 AM10/10/13
to int...@googlegroups.com
Came across a slight issue integrating this into my application.

My confusion arises from the fact that this element is properly highlighted in Chrome and Safari on my Mac and PC. But on the iPad, both browsers exhibit the behavior seen in the attached screenshot.

This happened before, but it was because I had a z-index set with !important on div that had a position of fixed and it was overriding the intro.js highlight. This is not the case here, however.

Any ideas on how to approach solving this issue? Any ideas on what's causing it?
screenshot.png

Richard Cagle

Oct 10, 2013, 12:00:28 PM10/10/13
to int...@googlegroups.com
I typically solve my own problems right after I post the question...

Was disabling CSS rules to try to isolate the issue, when I disabled this rule:

-webkit-overflow-scrolling:touch

This rule was attached to the parent div of the element I was attempting to highlight. It was added by a 3rd party CSS sheet.

Hope this saves someone else some confusion.