codenight December not to be missed

Isaac Lynnah

Nov 29, 2020, 9:23:15 PM11/29/20
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
Our last codenight for the year is on this Thursday at 5pm.
We are on Zoom again, maybe for the last time, we will see when we come back in February.
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89778802369?pwd=U0UrdHkwM0FKYTkybElNbmJQZU1VZz09

We have an awesome night planned.
  • VR! We will be updating everyone on the amazing progress we've made on our VR product for architects.
  • Cloud base IDE's. We've got a demo of our custom framework with complete editing and execution all in the cloud for FREE.
  • Machine Learning. I'll be demoing my recent experiments machine learning image recognition. These include self-driving cars and Augmented Reality Controllers!

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Kind regards,

Isaac Lynnah

Isaac Lynnah { developer }
M: 0497 573 147
E: is...@2pisoftware.com
2pisoftware.com

Sarah James

Nov 29, 2020, 9:46:12 PM11/29/20
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com
I'm pretty sure I am free! See you then 😊

Sarah
0424 918 566

Renee Madge

Nov 29, 2020, 9:58:38 PM11/29/20
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Isaac,

I hope you are well and had a great weekend.

Are you happy for me to share this on Facebook ?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Renee

iMADGEin Business Solutions