Two local eCommerce positions available and social media strategy consulting opportunity

Sarah James

Feb 9, 2021, 11:40:54 PM2/9/21
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I hope you are well.

I am writing to link to the details of two local jobs that are available in the eCommerce industry.

We are looking for a digital marketing assistant/content writer and a warehouse assistant.

Please find the job ads here:

We are also looking to engage the services of an experienced social media consultant to help us build a growth strategy for two brands involved in the wholesale and retail sales of high-end children's toys.

We are looking for someone with (preferably) experience driving growth and brand awareness through social media (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest) to help us plan a strategic/content plan for two related accounts.

Ultimately we care keen to develop a strategy for driving growth and brand awareness for these two eCommerce toy brands in Australia.

If possible, please let me know when you get in touch what kind of budget that you think is reasonable for this work.

Best wishes to all!
Sarah

--
Sarah