Can we turn a Facebook page into a Facebook Group so all members can contribute?

libby and alan

Oct 29, 2021, 12:10:33 AM10/29/21
to IntoIT Basecamp
Dear friends, any advice on this?
 Best wishes ,
 Libby

Sarah James

Nov 5, 2021, 7:09:18 PM11/5/21
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Libby,

I don't think you can convert your Facebook page into a group, but you can create a group with your page as an admin and invite all the people who have liked your page to join your group.

The instructions for starting a group are here: https://www.facebook.com/help/598453443693392

The instructions for inviting people who have liked your page are here: https://www.facebook.com/help/175196166552232/

I hope that helps!

Kindest,
Sarah

Sarah
0424 918 566

libby and alan

Nov 6, 2021, 4:25:52 PM11/6/21
to IntoIT Basecamp
Thanks very much Sarah,
 I have got as far as setting up the group page and have put up a post to invite followers to sign up, but I will follow this link over the week-end.
I also need to talk to you about putting a Facebook link on the website and how to add it to other things, but I think I need to see how the move over goes.

Now you are liberated, have you made any plans to come home anytime soon?

It’s still a wet spring here, but summer must be around the corner……
 Best wishes,
 Libby

On Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 3:10 PM libby and alan <libby.al...@bigpond.com> wrote:
Dear friends, any advice on this?
 Best wishes ,
 Libby

<logo with smaller greyer text copy.png><Banksia smallCommunity copy.jpg>

Sarah
0424 918 566