Xmas catch ups

Sarah James

Dec 3, 2020, 6:50:22 PM12/3/20
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!
I was just thinking of you all because I am in the park today and I saw a dog that reminded me of a card Libby gave me for my birthday one year about ‘living like someone left the gate open!’ Advice to live by!

Also as I am in the park I ate an apple and wanted to take a photo of it and that reminded me of you guys too!

The photo I wanted to include only had one bite , but these are the limitations of Gmail on my phone.

So I just wanted to get in touch because I said previously that I wasn’t coming to the coast for Xmas. Lies! I am visiting from the -18th to the 29th of December and I would love to catch up! Please get in touch with me directly if you would like to!

I hope your code night was fun last night. I would have been there, but I Amin full recovery mode at the moment (I call this period of my illness the ‘hot air ballooning days’.

So I hope you have a great weekend ahead! I will look forward to hearing from you.

Lunch at 10:06 am ?! I think sooo - it will be gr8.

Byee sz xx

--
Sarah
0424 918 566

libby and alan

Dec 3, 2020, 7:01:37 PM12/3/20
to IntoIT Basecamp
DEar Sarah,
 Just let me know when you have landed and we will organise something - Bar Beach early morning one day?
Libby
xx

On 4 Dec 2020, at 10:08 am, Sarah James <pipeldoot....@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all!
I was just thinking of you all because I am in the park today and I saw a dog that reminded me of a card Libby gave me for my birthday one year about ‘living like someone left the gate open!’ Advice to live by!

Also as I am in the park I ate an apple and wanted to take a photo of it and that reminded me of you guys too!

<image_6483441.JPG>
The photo I wanted to include only had one bite , but these are the limitations of Gmail on my phone.

So I just wanted to get in touch because I said previously that I wasn’t coming to the coast for Xmas. Lies! I am visiting from the -18th to the 29th of December and I would love to catch up! Please get in touch with me directly if you would like to!

I hope your code night was fun last night. I would have been there, but I Amin full recovery mode at the moment (I call this period of my illness the ‘hot air ballooning days’.

So I hope you have a great weekend ahead! I will look forward to hearing from you.

Lunch at 10:06 am ?! I think sooo - it will be gr8.

Byee sz xx

--
Sarah
0424 918 566

Sarah James

Dec 3, 2020, 7:06:47 PM12/3/20
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com
Yesss!! Sounds lovely Libby 🌱🌞
What a sight for sore eyes Bar Beach will be!
Best wishes!
Sz

Travis White

Dec 5, 2020, 7:40:02 PM12/5/20
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com

Reckon I’d be up for an IntoIT Xmas catchup too. Bar Beach sounds fantastic. Just say when.

:)

Cheers

Travis