Fwd: [DC] Submit Your IGF 2024 Session Proposals until 30 April!

Tracy F. Hackshaw @ Google

Mar 20, 2024, 12:16:08 PMMar 20
to SIDS List

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: IGF Secretariat <i...@un.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 at 16:07
Subject: [DC] Submit Your IGF 2024 Session Proposals until 30 April!

The IGF 2024 Call for Session Proposals is now open!

All are invited to submit their proposals for sessions to be scheduled in the

19th IGF Annual Meeting, “Building our Multistakeholder Digital Future”,

taking place in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 15-19 December 2024.

Submissions are welcome under the meeting’s four themes:

Harnessing innovation and balancing risks in the digital space

Enhancing the digital contribution to peace, development, and sustainability

Advancing human rights and inclusion in the digital age

Improving digital governance for the Internet We Want

Explore the different session types – including competitively evaluated workshops, the core of the IGF programme – on our Call page.

Send your proposal within the deadline: 30 April, 23:59 UTC.