A Discussion Series of Surviving Recent Economics.

Rogue Scholar

Jan 16, 2010, 5:45:35 PM1/16/10
to International Students / Scholars Network
A Discussion Series of Surviving Recent Economics.

A Discussion Series of Surviving Recent Economics and attracting new
members could create the conditions in which one is able to survive "
better " in the hard times in which we all live - while attempting to
complete our studies & research.

So I would encourage everyone to beat the drum and get more Students /
Scholars to join this group. At the sametime post the creative
methods in which you survivng better,

Most important, later, I will write of how you can form your own
InterNet Free-Cycle which will assists International Students /
Scholars to manage through these times as well. Free - Cycle
operation is when some one has something which they no longer are
using but knows by throwing it away would be a waste, and thus will
post on a Free - Cycle board what is being offered.

I will touch base with you later.

Roger M. Christian
Ithaca, New York