Sailing this afternoon out of Richmond YC

Rick Raduziner

Nov 11, 2022, 11:05:36 AM11/11/22
to International Laser Class Association District 24
Is anyone interested in sailing out of Richmond this afternoon?  I will be there and plan on going out about 2PM.

Rick Raduziner

Kathleen Cornetta

Nov 14, 2022, 2:17:57 PM11/14/22
to Rick Raduziner, International Laser Class Association District 24
Hi everyone,

    I’m a RYC member interested in joining in on some laser sailing!

   Sam at the club is going to help me find a boat to sail for the time being but I was wondering if there is any Laser sailing happening out of Alameda or Richmond this coming Sunday?

   Also if there is a Richmond specific Laser list serve can someone add me?

   Thanks!

   Katie Cornetta

--
Discussion forum for International Laser Class Association - - ---District 24, covering northern California and Nevada. Topics should include all things (ILCA) Laser and not idle chit chat which should be taken offline from this forum. This site is rated PG.
To join this group, email international-laser-class-ass...@googlegroups.com

Julian Soto

Nov 14, 2022, 3:42:22 PM11/14/22
to Kathleen Cornetta, Rick Raduziner, International Laser Class Association District 24
Hi Katie,
We get a solid group of 8-15 boats at ACSC.
ACSC in alameda has boats you can use. Then send to https://www.sailalameda.org/donatesupport.html

Sent from my [fill in the blank]

Al Sargent

Nov 14, 2022, 3:47:14 PM11/14/22
to Julian Soto, Mike Bishop, Kathleen Cornetta, Rick Raduziner, International Laser Class Association District 24
Hi Katie,

Feel free to reach out to Mike Bishop, copied, for details on renting a boat at ACSC. More details are on https://www.sailalameda.org/

Hope you can join us!