Regatta dates now linked in the footer of every email

Al Sargent

Mar 28, 2023, 4:57:02 PM3/28/23
to International Laser Class Association District 24
Hey everyone,

To help drive regatta attendance, there's now a link to the District 24 Google regatta calendar in the footer of every message. It should be at the bottom of this email, assuming I set it up correctly.

For those that use Google Calendar, you can add the D24 events by pressing this button at the bottom right of the calendar view, which is a lot easier than manually typing everything in:

image.png

Thanks to Nick for setting up our Google calendar, and Rick for setting up our Google group... both are really good ideas.

Julian Soto

Mar 28, 2023, 5:09:35 PM3/28/23
to Al Sargent, International Laser Class Association District 24
And Rick!

Sent from my [fill in the blank]

--
Discussion forum for International Laser Class Association - - ---District 24, covering northern California and Nevada. Topics should include all things (ILCA) Laser and not idle chit chat which should be taken offline from this forum. This site is rated PG.

laird henkel

Mar 28, 2023, 6:18:51 PM3/28/23
to Julian Soto, Al Sargent, International Laser Class Association District 24
That's awesome--thanks Al!  Much easier to find.

To update the D24 calendar, who do we contact?  FYI, the Monterey event on May 6 is not happening (sadly). Per Garth, there will be launch ramp construction in May. They'll be looking for another date.

Laird

Al Sargent

Mar 28, 2023, 6:28:43 PM3/28/23
to laird henkel, Julian Soto, International Laser Class Association District 24, Nick Roosevelt
Glad you like!

Nick Roosevelt, copied here, owns the calendar.

@Nick Roosevelt Could you please remove the May 6 regatta from the calendar? Thanks.