Re: Lasers this Weekend?

Michael Bishop

Jan 6, 2023, 6:24:20 PM1/6/23
to eric_...@mba.berkeley.edu, International Laser Class Association District 24, Al Sargent
Hi fellow ILCA sailors,
Meet Eric he is looking to borrow/rent a laser for the Mid winters this Sunday at RYC. Anyone got an option for him ? He is new to laser racing and has been joining us on Sundays at ACSC.
Ping him directly, email above.

Thanks
Mike

On Fri, Jan 6, 2023 at 3:03 PM Eric Tecza <eric_...@mba.berkeley.edu> wrote:
Hey Mike, any luck rustling up a spare laser for Sunday?

On Sat, Dec 31, 2022 at 6:19 PM Al Sargent <asar...@stanfordalumni.org> wrote:
Hi Eric,

Welcome!

I just sent you an invite to the group.

You can read messages online at https://groups.google.com/g/international-laser-class-association-district-24/, and you can also get them sent to your inbox.

Hope to see you soon. If you want to sail tomorrow, best to arrive by 1 pm.

On Fri, Dec 30, 2022 at 2:07 PM Michael Bishop <mjpb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Eric
Best email group is the districts below. If you don’t mind, continue to let me know when you are going out as well. Also you can buy multiple days to save a bit.

We do have a text group as well. If you are an Apple user, you can be added to it.

Al Sargent manages both these so he can get you hooked up.

Looks like a group is going out this Sunday. So may see you there.

Thanks
Mike

Happy for you to go out anytime but

On Wed, Dec 28, 2022 at 9:49 AM Eric Tecza <eric_...@mba.berkeley.edu> wrote:
Hey Mike, is there an email list I could get on, so I don't have to bug you every week?

Also, Katie, Jeff Holder and I were talking yesterday about getting together to sail on Friday out of Alameda. Would we be able to use a couple of the club lasers?

Thanks,

On Sun, Dec 11, 2022 at 9:56 AM Michael Bishop <mjpb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Eric
There does not seem to be much enthusiasm with this weather. No one has said they are sailing.

As for Richmond mid winters Jan 8th. I am sure we can figure how to get a boat for you.

Mike

On Sat, Dec 10, 2022 at 6:35 PM Eric Tecza <eric_...@mba.berkeley.edu> wrote:
Mike,

Racing lasers in alameda tomorrow?

On Sun, Dec 4, 2022 at 9:25 AM Eric Tecza <eric_...@mba.berkeley.edu> wrote:
I see…

Is there a way to borrow a laser up there?

On Sun, Dec 4, 2022 at 8:49 AM Michael Bishop <mjpb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Eric
RYC dinghy mid winters today, first Sunday of the month Dec, Jan, Feb, March. So the fleet will be race there.
Cheers
Mike

On Sun, Dec 4, 2022 at 8:09 AM Eric Tecza <eric_...@mba.berkeley.edu> wrote:
Looks like the weather forecast improved. Sailing today?

On Sun, Nov 27, 2022 at 12:02 PM Michael Bishop <mjpb...@gmail.com> wrote:
No the back channel chat has no one showing up.

On Sun, Nov 27, 2022 at 11:49 AM Eric Tecza <eric_...@mba.berkeley.edu> wrote:
Mike, is there laser sailing today?

On Sat, Nov 19, 2022 at 11:51 PM Michael Bishop <mjpb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Eric
Look forward to seeing you tomorrow. Here is a link to pay for the day use.
See you at 1.
Cheers
Mike

On Wed, Nov 16, 2022 at 9:05 AM Eric Tecza <eric_...@mba.berkeley.edu> wrote:
Great, see you then

On Tue, Nov 15, 2022 at 1:13 PM Michael Bishop <mjpb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Eric
Great we generally meet around 1pm and launch around 2. Rabbit starts very casual, no scoring just having fun. Center boats are $30 for the day.
Look forward to seeing you Sunday.
Regards
Mike

On Tue, Nov 15, 2022 at 8:55 AM Eric Tecza <eric_...@mba.berkeley.edu> wrote:
Mike,

Jeff Holder forwarded me an email from you about racing lasers in Alameda. I race Etchells with Jeff in San Diego. Are you still doing this on Sundays? I'd like to join this weekend and borrow one of your loaner boats if possible.

Thanks!

--
Eric Tecza, AIA | MBA 2018
Haas School of Business | University of California, Berkeley

Berkeley-Haas logo for email signature