Fall Dinghy

emi...@castellivineyards.com

Oct 17, 2022, 2:37:20 PM10/17/22
to International Laser Class Association District 24
I'm feeling better and hope to sail next week end at least one day.
I went to the registration page, but I don't see any NOR. Specifically would like to know when the registration cost goes up.
Hope you all had a fun and productive clinic.

Al Sargent

Oct 17, 2022, 3:05:26 PM10/17/22
to emi...@castellivineyards.com, International Laser Class Association District 24, laser-class-d24@lists.stanford.edu List

Hi Emilio,

Glad you're feeling better! Hope you make it out. Here's the notice of race for Fall Dinghy:

Entries go up by $20 this Wednesday. Most of us are sailing in the ILCA 6.

--
Discussion forum for International Laser Class Association - - ---District 24, covering northern California and Nevada. Topics should include all things (ILCA) Laser and not idle chit chat which should be taken offline from this forum. This site is rated PG.
To join this group, email international-laser-class-ass...@googlegroups.com