Nearly-new ILCA 6 sail - $400 ($722 new)

Al Sargent

Jan 6, 2023, 7:07:47 PM1/6/23
to International Laser Class Association District 24
I'm in touch with an Olympic campaigner who is selling her Radial sails after they have 15 days of use on them.

I'm going to buy one of her sails since I'm not stressed about using a sail with 15 days on it. (You should see my seven year old "battle rag" ILCA 7 sail... and we can talk about my pandemic ride Bucket Seats sometime over a beer...)

If you're of a similar mindset and would like to save on a Radial sail, let me know. I'll arrange to have her sail shipped out here, and I can get it to you in the central Bay Area for $400. That's a savings of over $300 versus new sails when you factor in tax. See West Coast Sailing screenshot below.

image.png