Practice ACSC Saturday & Sunday

Al Sargent

Jan 20, 2023, 7:23:48 PM1/20/23
to International Laser Class Association District 24
Hi everyone,

Not trying to take away from David's practice in Redwood City, which I'm sure will be great, but who's up for practicing this Saturday and Sunday in Alameda?

I propose the usual time: 2 pm splash, 4 pm exit.

Looks like we have ~5 knots on Saturday, 7 knots on Sunday. Both have balmy mid-50s temperatures.

image.png

image.png

Michael Bishop

Jan 22, 2023, 12:30:39 PM1/22/23
to Al Sargent, International Laser Class Association District 24
Looks like it’s going to be a cracking day At ACSC today. Breeze in the low to mid teens out of the north and a ripp’n ebb should set up for some good down wind practices. See you there  ready to launch at 2pm!
Mike

--
Discussion forum for International Laser Class Association - - ---District 24, covering northern California and Nevada. Topics should include all things (ILCA) Laser and not idle chit chat which should be taken offline from this forum. This site is rated PG.
To join this group, email international-laser-class-ass...@googlegroups.com