Fwd: Shop Now: 20% Off Select Zhik Gear + Black Friday Savings

Al Sargent

Nov 17, 2022, 5:39:13 PM11/17/22
to International Laser Class Association District 24, laser-class-d24@lists.stanford.edu List
The holidays are coming, and here are some discounts if you're shopping.

A comment on one of the sale items: for getting good starts, I find the Optimum Time watch, mounted on the mast, to be invaluable.

Nov 17, 2022, 7:55:10 PM11/17/22
to al.sa...@gmail.com, International Laser Class Association District 24, laser-class-d24@lists.stanford.edu List
Did this not send?

West coast sailing has a 20% deal on one full priced item. Expries 12/4/22. New sail before they run out again! **You must sign up or be a current newsletter subscriber to receive the offer.
Below are my recommended parts and gear. Treat yourself!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13dG9F6CHJm_pX0lmDYUP6yHO7MF_Slvo9qEDsJBONzw/edit?usp=sharing

Julian Soto
Mind Body Boat

Sent from my [fill in the blank]

On Nov 17, 2022, at 2:39 PM, Al Sargent <al.sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Discussion forum for International Laser Class Association - - ---District 24, covering northern California and Nevada. Topics should include all things (ILCA) Laser and not idle chit chat which should be taken offline from this forum. This site is rated PG.
To join this group, email international-laser-class-ass...@googlegroups.com