Fwd: So you wanna GO FAST...

Al Sargent

Feb 24, 2023, 3:50:21 PM2/24/23
to International Laser Class Association District 24
Passing this on to anyone who might be interested. ISA clinics are great, and taught by some of the best in the world.

However, if the admittedly significant cost/time doesn't work out, check out their e-learning + Discord channel at $20/month. Well worth it, since they'll provide detailed, sometimes frame-by-frame commentary on any videos that you submit of your sailing. Here's where to sign up:

Feb 24, 2023, 4:13:03 PM2/24/23
to Al Sargent, International Laser Class Association District 24
Will 2nd Al's message on clinics.  Definitely have improved my performance over the years.

--
Discussion forum for International Laser Class Association - - ---District 24, covering northern California and Nevada. Topics should include all things (ILCA) Laser and not idle chit chat which should be taken offline from this forum. This site is rated PG.
To join this group, email international-laser-class-ass...@googlegroups.com

--
Walt Spevak
415-298-1173 (cell)