District 24 calendar for 2023

Al Sargent

Mar 21, 2023, 5:30:02 PM3/21/23
to International Laser Class Association District 24, laser-class-d24@lists.stanford.edu List
Hi everyone,

It might feel like the middle of winter with all this rain, but it's late March and now daylight savings time... which means it time to start planning for regattas this upcoming season.

To that end, here's a Google Calendar of regattas this year. This focus is mostly District 24, though there are some additional regattas in SoCal and the Gorge:

Some tips on how to use:
  • Switch into Agenda mode (upper right) to see the entire year at a glance.
  • If you have a google/gmail account, press the + Google Calendar button (bottom right), and all these dates will display on your calendar.
image.png

Many thanks to Nick for putting this together! It's a huge time-saver, since we aren't spending our time copying/pasting into our own individual calendars. Also, it automatically updates over time, as regatta dates change and new regattas are added (e.g., Masters PCCs).

Let me and Nick know if you have any suggestions for how to further improve this calendar. Thanks.

Nick Roosevelt

Mar 22, 2023, 1:12:02 AM3/22/23
to Al Sargent, International Laser Class Association District 24, laser-class-d24@lists.stanford.edu List
Just be aware that the agenda view has a limit on how much it will display and it’s not obvious what the start and end dates are.

Emilio Castelli

Mar 22, 2023, 5:06:38 AM3/22/23
to Al Sargent, Ilca group

Are they re-scheduling it?

Emilio Castelli

www.castellivineyards.com

Mar 22, 2023, 8:30:10 AM3/22/23
to Emilio Castelli, Al Sargent, Ilca group
The StFYC will not be rescheduling the Spring Dinghy until next year.

Sent from my iPad

<image001.png>

--
Discussion forum for International Laser Class Association - - ---District 24, covering northern California and Nevada. Topics should include all things (ILCA) Laser and not idle chit chat which should be taken offline from this forum. This site is rated PG.
To join this group, email international-laser-class-ass...@googlegroups.com

Al Sargent

Mar 22, 2023, 11:35:23 AM3/22/23
to jeff holder, Emilio Castelli, Ilca group
Hi Emilio,

Some additional background for Jeff's point: StFYC has one of the busiest regatta calendars of any club in the country, running races practically every week from March to October. So, there aren't any available weekends to slot in another running of an event due to lack of wind.