analog compass wanted

1 view

david lapier

Feb 24, 2023, 2:36:34 PM2/24/23
to International Laser Class Association District 24
Does anyone have an analog compass and supporting base that they would like to sell me or swap for a used sail?

Thanks,
-- David LaPier
216613

Tucker Strasser

Feb 24, 2023, 2:57:35 PM2/24/23
to david lapier, International Laser Class Association District 24
I think I have one not sure what type. Compass only or tactical. I know I have the plastic mount that sits on the deck under the outhaul and downhaul as I made a few of them. Not looking to trade as I have plenty of used sails.
Tucker

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 24, 2023, at 11:36 AM, david lapier <deela...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Discussion forum for International Laser Class Association - - ---District 24, covering northern California and Nevada. Topics should include all things (ILCA) Laser and not idle chit chat which should be taken offline from this forum. This site is rated PG.
To join this group, email international-laser-class-ass...@googlegroups.com