Introduction

Fabio Ciulla

Mar 6, 2023, 4:07:53 PM3/6/23
to international-laser-clas...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

Thank you for having me in this group.

I started racing back in my home country, Italy, on "mini altura" classes - boats between 20 and 32 feets like J22 and J24.
When I moved to Boston for my PhD I joined the Community Boating on the Charles River and began racing on Lasers.

This winter I have been having a great time on a Laser Radial at the Richmond Yacht Club.
Many thanks to the entire RYC Laser fleet for being a very welcoming group and to Emilio Castelli for letting me borrow his laser.

Fabio

jeff holder

Mar 6, 2023, 4:14:10 PM3/6/23
to Fabio Ciulla, international-laser-clas...@googlegroups.com
Working on your PhD in Boston? Do you mean Harvard or MIT? I’m sorry, but we can’t let any intellectual slackers into our group.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 6, 2023, at 1:07 PM, Fabio Ciulla <fabio....@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Discussion forum for International Laser Class Association - - ---District 24, covering northern California and Nevada. Topics should include all things (ILCA) Laser and not idle chit chat which should be taken offline from this forum. This site is rated PG.
To join this group, email international-laser-class-ass...@googlegroups.com

Fabio Ciulla

Mar 6, 2023, 8:43:39 PM3/6/23
to jeff holder, international-laser-clas...@googlegroups.com
Neither. I went there and attended a cheap overseas-based online university so I can claim that I did my PhD in Boston!
Does this get me off the hook?

Fabio