RE: Big Dinghy

Emilio Castelli

Mar 24, 2023, 3:53:28 AM3/24/23
to Greg Mitchell, Al Sargent, Julian Soto, laird henkel, Ilca group, Antonio, Chris Boome, Chris Ganne, Chris Simenstad, chris sullivan, Courtney, Ernie, Fabio Ciulla, Hideki Saito, Jeff Holder, Kathleen Cornetta, Lance, Laurie Davis, Marcel Sloane, Sanjai Kohli, Tom Burden, Toshi, Vaughn

Greg:

I am out of the country; I forwarded your email to the class list and to our district secretaries.

They might know why no one has signed up yet.

Emilio Castelli

www.castellivineyards.com