BarCamp Munich 2010

David Bourguignon

Sep 8, 2010, 4:14:41 AM9/8/10
to International Barcamps
Hi all,

I hope you had great Summer vacations. For your information, there is
a coming barcamp in Munich on 9-10 October 2010, and it looks great.
It's right after the Octoberfest: I hope there will be some beer
left! :-)

For further info, see the Mixxt community page (http://
barcampmunich.mixxt.de/) and register quickly on Amiando (http://
de.amiando.com/barcampmunich.html). Only 70 seats left the last time I
checked...

And now a question for Oliver: do you think this is an IBC? Apparently
not, but who knows... And beyond that: do you have any news from Chris
Messina and other barcamp officials concerning our nice set of
http://groups.google.fr/group/international-barcamps/web/best-practices
? In any case, thanks in advance!

Have a good day y'all,

David.

Nils Hitze

Sep 8, 2010, 4:17:50 AM9/8/10
to internation...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

im CoOrganizer of the BCMUC and yes, in some way it is of course an
IBC - alltough of course the Main Page and Informations are in German.
(sorry for that, i was on Vacation)

I will try to translate at least the important Informations into english and
create an International Landing Page.

And you're all welcome of course !!

Nils

David Bourguignon

Sep 8, 2010, 3:17:01 PM9/8/10
to internation...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Nils for the info: that's great news! Yes, I'm attending Barcamp
Munich 2010, in whatever language it will be... :-) See you there!

David.

Nils Hitze

Sep 9, 2010, 4:00:34 AM9/9/10
to internation...@googlegroups.com
Thanks David, looking forward to your visit