Core 'rule' points

1 view

Oliver Gassner

Jul 7, 2010, 1:50:07 AM7/7/10
to internation...@googlegroups.com
I'd rather call them guidelines or best practices:

- Spread the word if international barcamps are organized in a region
close to your borders - or farther away.
- The organizing language of the barcamp is English (newsletters,
wiki, etc.) (If the orga team os 'mononantional' there is no reason to
do the background organizing in English.)
- The language of a session switches to english as soon as someone
without the kowledge of the local language is present. (ask before you
start if U are not sure.) If you are unable to hold a session in
english, please note so at the session presentation and on the session
sheet. Mark the sheet with D, F, NL, PL etc.
- Please also try to keep the networking language to English.
Internationals will feel more welcome.
- Think about marking the nametags of the internationals with an (i)
or similar, so that it becomes obvious when they join a circle. We can
be more polite this way.

(iCamp would then be a nice 'shorthand' for this form of Barcamp ;) )

--
> oliver gassner - radbrunnengasse 1/2 - 71665 vaihingen/enz
> o...@carpe.com - + 49 179 297 2342 - http://blog.oliver-gassner.de
> carpe.com-Newsletter: http://tr.im/q9b6
> Workshop "XING optimal nutzen" auch in Stuttgart: http://tr.im/xingoliverg
> neue Adresse ab 9.8.2010: http://bit.ly/kehlhof6a (nahe Bodensee)

David Bourguignon

Jul 7, 2010, 4:39:02 AM7/7/10
to internation...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Oliver and Kim for the feedback! We have now several new
guidelines/best practices. I've tried to summarize everything on the
related page (exact formulation of each guideline could be discussed).

David.

Oliver Gassner a �crit :

Kim Bach

Jul 7, 2010, 4:53:26 AM7/7/10
to internation...@googlegroups.com
merci mon ami! Je regrette "la bruit", mais c'etait nessecaire pour
#egaliteFRATERNITEliberte dans ma tete! ;-)